Frequently Asked Questions
- 10. WHERE DOES TICA BUS TRAVEL?
- We offer 14 daily departures to/from Panamá, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Tapachula,Mexico.
- 11. DO THE BUSES MAKE STOPS ALONG THE WAY?
- Tica Bus provides international service from capital to capital. This is why we can not make stops for food or rest. On occasion, the bus makes intermediate stops to pick up additional passengers in route to the final destination. The tourist class route Costa Rica – Panama – Costa Rica makes two stops close to meal times due to the duration of the trip.
- 13. HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN EACH COUNTRY?
- The passenger has total freedom to stop and stay in each country for as long as desired. The passenger can continue the trip when desired as long as space is available and a reservation is made.
- 15. DOES THE PRICE OF THE TICKET INCLUDE HOTEL EXPENSES?
- No, hotel expenses are the passenger’s responsibility. This implies an additional expense that varies from $15.00 - $30.00 USD per night per person. It is important to keep in mind that within the surroundings of our Terminals you will find less and more expensive hotels, it is up to the traveler’s choice. In the Costa Rica and Nicaragua Terminals we have Tica Bus Hotels at competitive prices.